boringtechstuff

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

4-day weekend

Just had a 4-day weekend and spent it meeting up with good friends from college. First leg of the trip was the drive from SoCal to San Jose. As with all roadtrips, the journey is the destination. Next we headed to Yosemite National Park where I was able to brush up and fine tune my apperture to exposure to shutter speed combinations in different lighting conditions.

The last leg of the trip was a quick swing to Napa Valley where we sampled different wines, cheeses and olive oils. I think I was able to sample at least 7 types of wine in one of the private vineyards (I lost count after sampling the White Cabernet Sauvignon). A perfect ender to the journey.

That's it in retrospect, there are a lot more things that happened during the trip, which includes skidding off of Hwy 120 atop a 6000 foot cliff, etc. which I'd rather not go in to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home